Hey there, I’m Taylor!
The whole premise of my blog is I turned 25 and wanted to make sure I was making strides in living my best full life. I have a lot of things pins on Pinterest and I have many dreams and ambitions and I find myself saying –
- “Oh, I’ll make that cool dish one day”
- “Oh, surely I’ll travel there one day”
- “One of these days, I’m gonna get my life organized”
I want to make one day now. My 9-5 is doing front end software engineering. I’m an amateur blogger at best. This is just a personal project for me, but I hope to meet some others stumbling along in their mid twenties trying to figure it all out.
My goals for this year include:
- Home improvement/DIY
- We bought our first house in June 2015 and it is a pretty nice house, but there’s always room to improve and things to make look better.
- I have the travel bug really hardcore ever since we went to Puerto Rico for our honeymoon and I’d like to document it and provides things that worked and didn’t work for me
- Party Planning
- You must know, I love a good theme and I love a good party and I’d like to share that.
I’m married to this lovely guy, Jordan. We got married on August 14, 2015. He’s my travel buddy, comrade, best friend blah blah (all that gross mushy stuff :)) He’s a carpenter so he will supervise me on all my building projects and hopefully not let me cut my hand off.
I’ve always hated the term “dog mom” but that’s what I am 100%. Left is my Australian Shepherd, Koto. We’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old. She’s full of energy and is just about the smartest dog I know. A very loyal breed if that’s what you’re looking for. Right is my Black lab-Retriever mix rescue dog, Zoey. She was about 6 months when we got her. She was originally a bait dog for dog fighting. When we got her, her knee was dislocated, scratched all up, and massively underfed. She’s in good spirits now! She’ll have a limp the rest of her life, but you’d never be able to tell, she can still clear our 4 and a half foot fence.
I have a fish named Tha Carter II. My former fish was named Weezy F. Beta (and the F is for Fish). Shout out to any Lil Wayne fans, that reference was for you.
Hopefully you stick around! Please sign up for my email list if you want to see fun home improvement projects, travels, and/or entertainment ideas.
All the love and regards,